Qmmunity

Five Husbands sanitizer will raise funds for UPC

The folks at Ogden’s Own Distillery have made official Pride ‘Five Husbands’ hand sanitizers and are donating a portion of the proceeds to the Utah Pride Center. Please support this amazing initiative.

They tell us that it is 80 percent alcohol a World Health Organization approved formula. And the ill-informed guess on the other 20 percent ingredient is that it’s the tears of 5 Husbands who are missing Pride 2020!

ogdensown.square.site

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Check Also
Close
Back to top button